Home Energy Retrofits
Schedule a FREE Estimation
Paradise Home Improvement is a leading provider of home energy retrofitting services in the states of Michigan, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Our customers count on our expert team for advanced and sophisticated home energy improvements in their residential properties.
Investing in modern building technologies when remodeling an existing home can help you cut your energy expenses, lessen your environmental footprint, and save money in the long run. Whether you have an old house or a more modern residence, your home can benefit from a home energy retrofit.
Right from the beginning of every project, Paradise Home Improvement will be there to help you carry out everything that you need to help you reap the benefits of an energy-efficient home. Our engineers and technicians will perform a through energy audit of your property to uncover unknown causes of heat loss and heat gain, air leakage, poor indoor air quality, and poor insulation, giving them the opportunity to recommend the most appropriate home energy retrofits that your residence needs.
Benefits of Home Energy Retrofits
Home energy retrofits can significantly improve the energy performance, durability, and comfort of your home. When you have your home remodeled for energy efficiency, you can expect the following advantages:
- Better energy savings due to the reduction of wasted power from heating and cooling. This can also be achieved through the use of energy-saving products and renewable energy systems.
- Increased thermal comfort during hot and cold months due to better insulation and air sealing.
- Healthier and safer indoor environment through cleaner and more efficient heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Less noise pollution and more quiet indoor environment.
- Less impact on the environment because of lower energy consumption, the use of environment-friendly building materials, and the use of renewable energy solutions.
Paradise Home Improvement follows the whole-house systems approach, a principle that looks at homes as integrated systems with mutually supporting components that contribute to its overall efficiency.
On top of this, we also consider external factors like local climate, local site conditions, and occupant behaviors when planning for and designing our home energy retrofits, thus ensuring the development of successful strategies for optimizing the energy efficiency of our clients’ homes.
Please call us now at 844-707-9108 to learn more about our services. Our service area includes the cities of Charlotte and Greensboro in North Carolina, the cities of Columbia and Greenville in South Carolina, Grand Rapids, Michigan.