The beauty of maintenance-free exterior cladding is maintained with little effort. Although your Paradise Super Siding will get dirty, like anything exposed to the atmosphere, it is very easy to clean and care for.
Additional Cleaning Tips
If a heavy rain or a quick hose-down doesn’t do the job, follow these simple instructions:
- Use an ordinary, long-handled car washing brush. This brush has soft bristles, and the handle fastens onto the end of the hose. It allows the siding to be washed just like a car. Avoid using stiff bristle brushes or abrasive cleaners, which may change the gloss of the cleaned area and cause the siding to look splotchy.
- To remove soot and grime found in industrial areas, wipe down the siding with a solution made up of the following:
- 1/3 cup powdered detergent (e.g., Fab®, Tide®, or equivalent powder detergent)
- 2/3 cup powdered household cleaner (e.g., Soilax®, Spic & Span®, or equivalent)*
- 1 gallon water
- If mildew is a problem, use the solution previously mentioned, but add 1 quart of liquid laundry bleach.
- When washing down your entire house, start at the bottom and work up to the top in order to prevent streaking.